Brock's easy-to-use INTUI-DRY™ Dryer Controller accurately and efficiently automates grain drying
Do More Than Simply Monitor Your Dryer!
Brock’s easy-to-use INTUI-DRY™ Dryer Controller automates grain drying to provide total dryer management for accuracy in controlling grain moisture during the drying process. This is a sampling of the electronic controller’s operating system features:
- Easy-to-use 15.6-inch Touch-Screen provides intuitive management of all aspects of dryer operation.
- Full color graphs outline both wet and dry moisture percentages, and track historical trends.
- Alarm events are displayed with identification codes and accurate timestamps.
- Moving Moisture Target Feature enables the INTUI-DRY Controller to provide full heat drying control. This unique feature anticipates the final moisture of the grain reaching the bin and manages that grain’s moisture content as it passes through the dryer.
- Quality Control is maintained with the INTUI-DRY Controller’s ability to regulate the discharge speed of the grain to match the capacity of the unloading system. To help prevent over-drying grain, the controller automatically reduces the plenum heat if the unloading rate limit is reached.
- Works With Brock Dryers: BROCK® Commercial Tower Dryer, MEYER ENERGY MISER® Tower Dryer and SUPERB ENERGY MISER® Low-Profile SQ Series Dryers.
- Web-Based INTUI-DRY Control Monitoring
You can easily connect with Brock’s INTUI-DRY Dryer Controller through the Internet and remotely monitor your dryer using a personal computer, smartphone or tablet anytime, nearly anywhere.
The new controller takes the place of Brock’s popular QUANTUM® and SPECTRUM® Dryer Controls.
Contact us or your local Brock dealer to find out more about how you can use the INTUI-DRY Controller on a new Brock Grain Drying System.