Brock SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ Series Grain Dryer
Brock SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ D Series dryers are configured for full heat operation.
Brock SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ M Series dryers can do full heat (single-zone or two-zone) or pressure heat/pressure cool drying.
|view all photos|
Offering Versatile, Fuel Efficient On-Farm Drying When the cost of fuel is high, the SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ Series line of grain dryers makes even better dollars and sense as an investment for:
- Cutting-edge drying technology
- Versatility for drying management
- Total dryer management with the proven INTUI-DRY™ Controller
Available in drying capacities ranging from 250 to 1,900 bushels (6 to 48 metric tons) per hour, the SQ Series line of dryers also offer a choice of continuous flow drying modes:
- Full Heat - single-zone or two-zone
- Pressure Heat/Pressure Cool
- Pressure Heat/Vacuum Cool
Contact your local Brock dealer or Brock to find out more about how you can save money by owning a SUPERB ENERGY MISER SQ Series Grain Drying System!
- Super Quiet Drying. The SQ Series Dryers use a super quiet double-width, double-inlet centrifugal blower as standard equipment. This blower provides maximum airflow and efficiency while minimizing sound levels.
- Perforated Wet Garner Bin. The drying process starts in the perforated wet garner bin. Heated air is routed from the dryer through this temporary grain holding area to pre-heat and begin drying the wet grain.
- Variable Width Grain Column. A narrower upper grain column allows moisture-saturated drying air to escape. This variable width design dries more effectively than a larger holding capacity with a wider grain column.
- Stainless Steel Outer Skins. Stainless steel outer 18-gauge perforated skins are standard on all SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ Series Dryers for a lifetime of satisfaction. With proper care and maintenance, stainless steel perforated skins offer long life and high asset retention value.
- Grain Quality Option. A special patented Brock MOISTURE EQUALIZER® System is available for helping to maintain grain quality by moving the hottest and driest grain through the dryer faster for greater drying uniformity and less over-drying.
- Efficient Full Flame-Wall Burner. Brock’s full flame-wall burner with stainless steel baffles provides a generous square footage of flame surface and distributes heat evenly to all the grain columns. Using a shorter flame, this fuel-efficient Brock burner burns cleanly and provides uniform plenum temperatures to help maintain top grain quality.
- Unobstructed Heat Movement. The SQ Series Dryer’s unique built-in vaporizer is located out of the burner’s airflow to ensure uniform heat distribution.
- Vertical Access Plenum Door. A 42- x 22-inch (107- x 56-cm) vertical access door is provided for easy access to the dryer’s plenum areas. A door safety switch is standard on all SUPERB ENERGY MISER® low-profile dryers. If the door is opened during operation, the dryer will shut down.
- Cool Air Control. Adjustable cooling louvers help control grain temperature by regulating the amount of cool air used for vacuum-cooling mode.
- Easy Access for Service. Access entrances at both the top and bottom of the dryer make it easy to service industrial-grade plumbing, burner, fan, motor, bearings, belts, linear limits, and the front of the unloading system.
- Gentle Unloading System. Brock’s unique EVENFLO® Grain Unloading System provides efficient, gentle handling of the grain using a slow-moving drag-style conveyor.
- Advanced Electronic Controls. Brock’s INTUI-DRY™ Dryer Controller features an easy-to-use 15.6-inch touch-screen display that provides intuitive management of all aspects of dryer operation.
Brock also offers a full line of grain storage bins/silos and accessories.