Unique EVENFLO® System
EVENFLO® Unloading System
Take-up adjustments are located at both ends of the conveyer.
|view all photos|
Is Part of the Brock Difference
Brock’s innovative EVENFLO® Dryer Unloading System is standard on the SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ Series Dryers. This unique unloading system offers users the advantages of:
- Gentle handling of the grain using an efficient, slow-moving drag-style conveyor.
- Patented conveyor unloading system that replaces auger and metering rolls.
- Even unloading of grain columns with improved ability to pass most debris.
- More durable and safer to operate than auger systems.
Other features include:
- Easy Cleaning. The top cover of the conveyor assembly can be removed for safer, easier cleaning between crops or at the end of the drying season.
- No Meter Rolls. No meter rolls to clean.
- Economical Motor. Low horsepower, variable-speed AC motor is used to economically power the EVENFLO System.
- Easy Service. Take-up adjustments are located at both ends of the conveyer. This feature helps you to easily adjust the chain if needed.
How Does the Brock EVENFLO®
Dryer Unloading System Work?
The EVENFLO System’s uniform unloading of grain dryer columns provides consistent drying results. Slow, straight-line movement of grain is also ideal for sensor accuracy in monitoring exit moisture content.
- The top portion of the chain conveyor passes by the column of dried grain, continuously removing grain from the column.
- Grain is then carried to square holes allowing the grain to fall through to the bottom trough.
- Paddles on the conveyor move the dried grain to the dryer discharge.