Brock's SPECTRUM® Dryer Controller incorporates all timers, temperature controls and burner cycle timers into one easy-to-use package.
Brock’s SPECTRUM® Dryer Controller is a temperature-based
controller designed to assist users in automating grain drying
The SPECTRUM® Controller features a four-line back-lit LCD display. Display is easy to read in bright sunlight as well as at night.
Offers Users Four Drying Modes of Operation
The SPECTRUM® Dryer Controller offers users the ability to operate Brock's SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ Series Grain Dryers in one of four modes of operation:
- Continuous flow.
- Continuous flow with temperature-based automatic moisture control.
- Batch operation.
- Batch operation with temperature-based automatic moisture control.
Other features include:
- The SPECTRUM Controller System is also easily upgradeable to convert it to the more full-featured Brock QUANTUM® Dryer Controller System.
- Incorporates all timers, temperature controls and burner cycle timers into one easy-to-use package.
- Compatible with all SUPERB ENERGY MISER® SQ Series Grain Dryers and factory-programmed to work with specific dryer models.
- Automatically adjusts dryer unloading speed to maintain grain discharge moisture.
- Includes built-in control diagnostics.