The controller for the Brock QUANTUM® System can be located at the dryer or up to 1,000 feet from the dryer.
Variable Speed AC
Drives adjust the speed of the EVENFLO™ Unloading System as needed.
The unit also displays a graph of incoming and outgoing moistures and
has a handy scroll-back feature.
|view all photos|
Gain Total Management of Your Grain Drying
The popular Brock QUANTUM® Dryer Controller provides total dryer management for accurately controlling moisture during the grain drying process. The electronic QUANTUM Control regulates the discharge speed of the grain to match the capacity of the unloading system. To prevent over-drying grain, the controller can automatically reduce the dryer’s plenum heat if the unloading rate limit is exceeded.
- Moving moisture target. For full heat drying, the QUANTUM System includes a moving moisture target feature. This unique feature anticipates the final moisture of the grain reaching the bin and manages that grain’s moisture content as it moves through the dryer. The controller does this by monitoring moisture level fluctuations in the incoming grain caused by different hybrids or by sensing temperature changes in exiting grain.
- Color displays. Simple, menu-driven, full-color screens display current grain and dryer conditions. The QUANTUM Control’s screen can also displays a graph of incoming and outgoing moistures and has a handy scroll-back feature.
- Variable-speed control. The variable-speed feature of the controller adjusts the unloading system speed to consistently run at 85% of capacity. This provides more accurate exit moisture readings for the grain as well as better fuel efficiency. Regulating the discharge speed of the grain offers better quality control by helping to reduce over-drying.
- Precise Plenum Temperature Control is achieved through the use of an electronic modulating valve and RTD temperature sensors.
- Incoming moisture sensor. The wet moisture capacitance sensor determines the actual moisture content of the incoming grain and adjusts the burner temperature and dryer unloading speed automatically.
- Discharge moisture sensor. The QUANTUM System’s dry moisture capacitance sensor reads the moisture level of the grain being discharged.
- Moisture Readings are reported five times per second to the QUANTUM Controller.
- On-Screen Manual for the QUANTUM Controller has operations, service and parts sections that contain write-ups, schematics, photos and drawings appropriate for your specific model of dryer. The QUANTUM Controller records the last 100 significant dryer events, calibrations or alarms to aid in trouble-shooting and to facilitate servicing.
- Remote location option. The controller for the QUANTUM System can be located up to 1,000 feet from the dryer.
- Modem option. An optional modem helps the QUANTUM System provide verbal update reports and call the user to alert of a dryer shutdown and its cause. It can also aid with downloading the controller’s entire memory to another computer for reports or for diagnostic purposes.
- Web-Based QUANTUM® Control Monitoring
You can easily connect with Brock’s popular QUANTUM® Dryer Controller through the Internet and remotely monitor your dryer using a personal computer, smartphone or tablet anytime, nearly anywhere.